Download EDSL Tas Engineering 9.5.0
EDSL Tas Engineering
EDSL Tas is an engineering software suite in the construction industry. In fact, the software in front of you, as a leading tool, is able to perform the dynamic thermal simulation required in the construction of civil structures for you quickly and easily. The software is also an efficient solution for simulating HVAC models and systems using graphical analysis and its components . Using this software, civil engineers analyze the environmental performance, energy and comfort of buildings .
EDSL Tas software, with its 3D modeling tools, allows users to simulate in a real environment. In its 3D modeling section, this software has provided you with almost all the tools you want in designing and simulating structures. The flow of this product is such that you can simulate your models in the fastest time. Reporting your used data is another feature of this program.
It also helps you avoid duplication by having reusable databases. You will also have full access to all sections when using this software. Using this product will allow you to do your modeling with the highest accuracy.
EDSL Tas package features:
- Ability to simulate and analyze energy levels
- Ability to perform load calculations and load reduction analysis
- Possibility to choose HVAC system depending on your needs
- Benefit from the TasGenOpt parametric tool for optimization
- Lighting simulation for simulated structure
- Ability to import files such as DWG , gbXML , etc.
Tas requires Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
– 2 or 3 GHz dual-core processor speed, with 3 or 4 MB of cache memory (please note that
more cores allows for more batch simulations).
– At least 1GB of free disk space, allowing 1GB for installation, and the remaining space for
saving files. Most modern computers come equipped with a 0.5 to 1TB hard disk drive, so
this should be easy to achieve.
– Aim for around 4GB of RAM to improve simulation times.
– SXGA 1280 × 1024 display resolution on a desktop pc (some monitors and laptops may have a
lower vertical resolution, eg 900 pixels).
Download EDSL Tas Engineering 9.5.0 full
Download EDSL Tas Engineering 9.5.0 full license
Email: [email protected]
Buy a Coffee for Me
Install EDSL Tas Engineering 9.5.0
view the readme file