Download Syncovery Pro Enterprise 9
Syncovery – file synchronization and backup software
Syncovery will copy your files the way you need it. Back up your data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space. It is recommended for both corporate and private users
Online Backup backup our data over the Internet since the 90’s, and highly recommend it. Encryption will keep your data safe.
Block Level Copying Save bandwidth and disk space by copying only the changed blocks of large files.
Syncovery Upload compressed and encrypted files without using temp space. Syncovery is the new name for the renowned Super Flexible File Synchronizer.
Real-Time Sync Real-time sync can be a fantastic speed up for your replication or backup.
File Synchronization As a generic synchronizer, you can set up our software to fulfill all kinds of tasks, including one-way and two-way syncs, backup, replication, updating or downloading web sites and more.
Testimonials Excellent program! Great selection of options and many features. It works very well. Fantastic support!
Profile Groups You can organize your profiles in groups. Find out how easy this is and how you will benefit from it.
What is new in Syncovery 9
- Includes a new SFTP Implementation called TGPuttyLib, based on PuTTY by Simon Tatham. This will allow very fast transfer speeds.
- The Sz file format can now be used with packages containing more than one file. The Remote Service has been updated to version 9 with the ability to extract Sz packages.
- The multi-file Sz format is now used for archiving json history files from cloud servers that support the changes based listing. The advantage is that json files no longer need to be unzipped prior to processing them, because they can be read from the Sz file directly.
- Three new checkboxes on the Gears toolbar button menu: “Minimize to Tray” and “Run Profiles in Main Window” and “Hide Sync Preview While Copying” (under Running Options). Please note: the GUI uses a square tray icon, while the Background Scheduler uses the traditional round icon. Both can coexist at the same time, which is by design.
- A new way to run profiles is available in the Profile Overview context menu: “Run in Background With Preview”.
- More detailed status reporting for background jobs in the profile overview, with copying rate and ETA.
- Can now set Unix Permissions when using FTP or SFTP (see the second tab sheet of the Internet dialog in the profile).
- A new option is available under Files->More in the profiles: Copy Only XXX MegaBytes per run.
- In Real-Time mode, Syncovery can now regularly check Internet based folders for changes. This works best with cloud storages that use a changes-based listing method: Google Drive, Sharepoint, OneDrive, DropBox, and Box.
On other storages, Syncovery can check the base folder for changes regularly, and scan subfolders if they have new modification timestamps. However, most servers will not update folder modification timestamps correctly across the whole hierarchy, so that a regular full scan would still be necessary. To avoid this, Syncovery itself can ensure that parent folder timestamps are updated when it uploads to an Internet server. It will do so in real-time two-way profiles, or if the option “Touch parent folders” is chosen on the Folders tab sheet in the profile. This technique might not work with some types of servers (such as FTP, Amazon S3, Azure – but SFTP is fine).
- Can upload NTFS security settings and Alternate Data Streams for folders to storages like FTP or Google Drive, by putting them in .metadata-syncovery-MD5 files. These settings can be applied back to local folders on restore/download.
- Can include NTFS security settings and Alternate Data Streams for files in Zip and Sz files. Options for thes features have been added to the Security and Shares dialog as well as the Alternate Data Streams dialog.
- Can upload symbolic links to storages that do not support them, by storing them in .$symlink files. New checkmarks for this feature have been added to the General Filters tab sheet.
- Supports High-DPI monitors with hi-res graphics and fonts.
- Supports “Shared with me” items on Google Drive. Use the topmost Browse button on the Internet Protocol Settings dialog to choose between your main Google Drive and Shared with me items (and possibly additional Shared Drives or Team Drives).
- Allows minimizing while building file list.
- Is generally more responsive. All network accesses are now performed in separate threads. Profiles can be canceled even while Syncovery is waiting for a response from the network or server.
Download Syncovery Pro Enterprise 9
Download Syncovery Pro Enterprise/ Premium 9
Download SSyncovery Pro Enterprise – Premium 8
Password extract file: 2020
install Syncovery 9
run patch file as admin
version 8 use key